Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello everyone!


Hello!
I am so happy I am in this group. I am elvia montemayor form Monterrey Mexico.
I am 33 years old, I have a major in Graphic Design and I like art since I can remember, my mother is a painter and I learned a lot of things from her even though we have very different taste in art. I also do a little bit of freelance illustration which I have illustrated two children's books here in Mexico.
I am afraid of airplanes, I don't drink milk, I hate to look at pictures of my self, I am very organized, I love strawberries and my favorite dessert is creme brulee.
I got married last year, with my boyfriend of 12 years. We live with our 2 guinnea pigs: Betty and Veronica.
I discovered sketchbooks four years ago and I could not stop doing them since then. I love to paint with a lot of medias, draw and collage. I don't like to do my work on canvas just paper.
I am really excited to start I just need to think of a theme I would like.
my blog: elviaemontemayor.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Scoach said...

Nice to meet you. This should be fun.

claire said...

Buenos Dias Elvia! ;)

Elvia Montemayor said...

hoola calire!